[Skip to Content]
CVCAA - Homepage
133 W Concho Ave
Suite 301
San Angelo, TX 76903

Utility Assistance

Concho Valley Community Action Agency receives funding from several different sources for utility assistance. Households must meet eligibility requirements to possibly receive assistance for the following:

  • Electric
  • Gas
  • Propane
  • Energy Saving Education
  • Budgeting Education

Right now, we do have water funds through our Low Income Household Water Assistance Program! If you have a water disconnect notice or your water has already been turned off, please apply with us below!

We highly encourage you to fax, email, or mail your application.

It may take up to several weeks to process your application. Please be sure to include all eligibility documents listed on the application. Please check our vendor list below to see if we have a contract with your provider.

Please call our office at 325-653-2411 with questions.

Utility assistance is provided in the following counties: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, Menard, Reagan, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, and Tom Green.  Our office is located in San Angelo. Please call for more information if you live outside of Tom Green county.

Please call our office to request an application or go to the Forms page to download one. You may drop off your application at our office between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5 PM Monday-Thursday and 8 AM-12 PM on Fridays; mail the application to our office, fax it to 325-658-3147 or email it to [email protected].

           CVCAA has a number of programs that cover utility assistance. If you are concerned about being over-income, please still apply with us. Depending on availability, we may have a program or partner programs that may help your situation. Please still apply or reach out to us for more information.