[Skip to Content]
CVCAA - Homepage

Housing Assistance

The Emergency Solutions Grant program is designed to help those that are literally homeless or facing eviction. Once you are placed in a home, we will cover at least six months of rent 100%. We are able to help cover security deposits as well.

To apply, we will need:

  • Completed housing application
  • Social security card
  • Driver’s license or I.D.
  • If you are facing eviction, we need a copy of your lease

The Tenant-Based Rental Assistance program is a rental program designed to assist households with their housing expenses, while they focus on becoming self-sufficient. The program is able to assist families by providing assistance with security deposits and rental subsidies for up to 24 months.

To Qualify for TBRA household must be willing to:

  • Participate in a Self-Sufficiency plan.

  • Must have earnings at or below 80% of the Area Median Family Income (AMFI)

  • Live in Coke, Concho, Sterling, Reagan, Kimble, Sutton, Crockett, Menard, Irion, Schleicher, or Tom Green (outside the City of San Angelo) County. 

 Fill out the application and return it to CVCAA. You can download the application here.


Documents can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to:

Concho Valley Community Action Agency

ATTN: Housing Department

36 E. Twohig, Ste. B2

San Angelo, TX 76903

[email protected] 


 For more info contact Mike Burnett at 325-653-2411 or email our housing program.





Information for TBRA Program Participants 

EPA Lead Booklet 

HUD Good Life Booklet - How to evaluate a potential home. 

Notice of Your Rights Under the Violence Against Women Act

CVCAA's TBRA Administrative Plan (Policies & Procedures) 

Verification of Disability